Selby Boat Centre
Selby Boat Centre offers public use of its slipway. With approx. 30 metres of concrete drive and a shallow gradient, launching your boat could never be more easy.
Daily use of the Slipway is charged at £15.00 and includes parking for one vehicle and trailer. Slipway is available between 10:00 and 16:00.
If you wish to park and launch, additional days parking will be charged at £5.00 per day or £20.00 per week.
All prices are subject to availability; Terms and conditions apply
Selby Boat Centre currently offers Residential, short, and long term berths on our linear moorings on the Selby Canal just a short distance from Selby Lock which adjoins the tidal stretch of the river ouse about 13 miles to the south of the historic city of York .
Our canal side moorings offer an ideal base for a number of cruising routes for both the novice and experienced boater. You can head North on the tidal River Ouse towards York and Ripon, South towards Goole, the Humber, the North Sea or further if required.
Of course there is the whole of the inland waterways and canal system to explore, including the River Aire, the Leeds Liverpool Canal, the Calder and Hebble Canal, the Sheffield and South Yorkshire Canal and the River Trent, to name just a few easily reachable within a day or two.
We have a full range of facilities on site including Calor Gas, Diesel, Pump Out, Engineering & Repairs, Boat Sales, Brokerage and of course a hugh range of Chandlery for those little (or large) jobs.
Why Choose Selby Boat Centre?
- Secure moorings
- Hook up & Water on all berths
- No risk of flooding
- Hard standing for trailered boats or winter lay up (most with water & electric hook-up)
- 24 hour access 365 days a year
- An excellent base for novices and experienced boaters
- A friendly family run business
- Discounted services and products for annual berth holders
- Easily accessible with major roads like the A19, A63, A1, M1, M18 & M62 just a short distance away, whilst Selby train station with direct services to York, Leeds, London & Hull is just a 5 minute walk away.
- Ongoing Investment and site improvements
For Further information please contact the office on 01757 212211
We offer a limited number of Full Residential moorings, please contact us for details.